To promote production and a rational use of renewable energy resources, using cleaner and commercially viable technologies.
Technical Manual of Small Hydroelectric Power Plants (SHPPs)
The following are a group of Technical Manuals that offer you basic general information related to Small Hydroelectric Power Plants, their characteristics, which sections they have, and other basic concepts regarding energy, benefits, impacts, suppliers, and so on.
This information helps people who want to learn about this technology so they know, at a basic level, about its benefits and who to talk to if they decide to invest in a SHPP disconnected from the public network.
- General Guide
- Guide 1: How Can I Make a Preliminary Assessment of a SHPP?
- Guide 2: Recommendations for the Design, Construction and Installation of a SHPP
- Guide 3: Implementation and Maintenance of a SHPP
- Guide 4: Monitoring SHPP for FOCAEP
- Central American Carbon Finance Guide (2° Edition), November 2007
- Central American Carbon Finance Guide, September 2004
- Central American Carbon Finance Guide, September 2004 (20 MB)
- Productive Uses of Energy in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Practical Manual for Manufacturing Organic Compost Made by Worms
- Manual of Manufacturing Compost Procedures
- Bio-Energy in Central America